Sunday, December 19, 2010

12.12.2010 Eve @ George and Dragon Cafe, Johore Bahru

First and foremost, I would like to thank the Almighty Allah for his blessing to me thru out my 26 years living.

So, what is your plan for tonite? That question was asked by Kak Mazia. I told her,no plan for tonite since I am broke. Kak Elin came out with her fantastic plan to have some fun at Zouk, Singapore, then again it is just a plan...we are the same, we are broke!Basically, on my birthday eve, we had no plan, and as usual, dinner is the best resort! But I am so stoked because I know that it was only one part of my birthday celebration...heh..rite Kak Elin?

Kak Elin suggested to have a dinner at George and Dragon Cafe. It's an English Medieval concept cafe. A little bit about the cafe. The name George and Dragon represents England and so became the name of the cafe, which is a little bit of England in JB in honoring the bravery of Saint George because he embodies the spirit of England by becoming England's patron saint. (courtesy from www.georgeanddragoncafe.com)


The medieval interior ..nice heh?


The crowd as usual, my three angel sisters, Kak Elin, Kak Mazia and Kak Am..little angel Hadi and also Kak Am's hubby, Daud who joined us few minutes later. It was fun though only six of us. Hadi is sooo adorable and he is sooo cute....




The two gorgeous and the adorable Hadi Rashad


Auntie Elin and Baby Hadi



Hadi : Auntie Mazia...Let me goo.. !

Grilled chicken mushrom..superb!

Grilled salmon...slurrpp..

Happy Birthday 26th Amy!!

Baskin Robin's Ice Cream Cake..mouthwatering..drrlll...

My dear sisters, it meant a lot to me. I owe you all a massive thank you. Firstly for planning this, secondly because you guys have made my birthday eve such a great night!

Thanks Kak Am for the prezzie..

There’s not really much more for me to say, so have a good night, don’t drink and drive, and I’ll see you all later. Muahhhxxx! xoxo.